3 Danaher Mews, Clarkson WA
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this superb family home is perfect for investment or the growing family and designed for year-round entertaining with a huge outdoor alfresco area that wraps around to the garage!!
Open plan informal living, dining and spacious kitchen gives you and your family all they can wish for. The formal lounge and master bedroom is located at the front of the home providing privacy and a quiet retreat.
- Open plan kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space, gas cook top, oven, built-in pantry, recess for fridge & breakfast bar
- Formal lounge with gas and TV points
- Dining and informal living opening onto the large outdoor entertaining area
- 4 bedrooms, main bedroom with separate walk-in robe and ensuite. The others have built-in robes.
- Slate and timber flooring throughout
- Second bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Air conditioning
- Huge alfresco area overlooking the garden for fun entertaining
- Limestone pavers lead down to a large paved area and Bali style thatched Gazebo, looking back on the grassed area and alfresco
- Storage for trailer and handyman area behind garage, all undercover
- Play area for kids at front and back of home.
- Double garage (plus parking for 4 more, 2 under cover and 2 outside on the driveway)
- Private/public schools, shops, parklands and transport around the corner
- Popular suburb of Clarkson and close to train station
- Close to the beach
- Land Area - 605 sqm
Ph: Russell Poliwka on 0418 926 846 for further details.
Details provided for this property is for information only and should not be taken as a representation in any respect on the part of the vendor or their agent. Prospective clients should make their own enquiries regarding the property or fixtures before entering into any Contract or Lease Agreement. All plans and measurements are approximate and not to scale.