Landmark corner location opposite the Joondalup Library & Civic Centre on the corner of Boas Avenue and Lakeside Drive Joondalup.
14/189 Lakeside Drive Joondalup comprises a full service gym (with swimming pool) over two levels and has been securely leased since 1997. Goodlife Gyms operate from the premises currently and have a Lease until April 2019. A new operator could look at the possibility of extended or 24 hour access for members.
This provides a rare opportunity for an owner to secure this pivotal street front site which includes 51 designated car bays, with nearby ticketed street side parking (currently free at the weekend and after hours) for the convenience to staff, members and clients. Stacks of additional paid parking is available if required in the adjacent City of Joondalup multi storey car park.
Ground Floor (approx. 1021sqm)
– Main Entry to the building located on corner of Boas Ave and Lakeside Drive
– Double Entry doors lead to the reception & waiting area
– Creche with own toilet
– Spa & Pool area with 25 metre concrete below ground pool
– Plant room, 2 showers adjacent to pool area
– Accessible Toilet
– Lift to second floor
– Change Rooms with multiple showers
Upper Level (approx. 988 sqm)
– Staircase from reception provides access
– Warehouse style Ceilings
– Hi Bay Lamps
– Evaporative Air Conditioning
– Main gym floor and two large group fitness rooms (one with stage)
– Located in mixed use complex with 13 Ground Floor Tenancies and Residential Apartments upstairs
– Car parking provided externally 51 Bays over two levels (some covered and some uncovered), approx. 662 sqm.
– Significant Signage Opportunities on the building Fascia
– Concrete Tilt Slab and Metal Roof Construction
Current permitted use “Recreation Centre”. While perfect for a full service gym operator and with opportunity to expand the current offer to 24 hour access the building may also be suitable for a Child Care Centre, Place of Worship, High Profile Head Office, Medical or allied medical facility, Swim School. Joondalup Centre Zoning provides options for other uses (some uses may require a change of use and alterations to the premises).
Significant investment in Joondalup is underway further cementing its enviable position as the CBD of Perth’s Northern Corridor, with established and expanding facilities at Joondalup Hospital, Edith Cowan University, Lakeside Shopping Centre and new investment in Boas Avenue including the Quest Apartments complex two doors down, which has commenced construction.
The sale of 14/189 Lakeside Drive Joondalup provides the perfect opportunity for an investor to purchase now or for an occupier happy to utilise the current lease term for planning purposes.
Viewing by advance appointment only – Please Call Russell Poliwka of First Western Realty on 0416 916 236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to make an appointment to view.