Properties in this street do not come up for sale very often; cul-de-sac location and situated in Armadale’s Golden Triangle’, it is within walking distance to all amenities and has great transport links by rail or road.
The current owners have lived at the address since 1998, and really have made this super home a hidden haven with a peaceful feel. The front of the house has a wrap-around veranda, a lovely place to sit, relax and read a book. The rear garden offers privacy and is not overlooked, with low maintenance artificial grassed areas, vegetable patch and a lovely alfresco area offering tranquillity or a place to entertain friends.
– Good sized modern country style kitchen/dining with neutral coloured porcelain tiled flooring, 5-burner bottled gas cooktop, electric oven, glass and stainless steel canopy extractor fan, sliding doors to large alfresco undercover entertainment area, and tiered garden, secure children’s play area.
– Lounge with neutral porcelain tiled flooring, TV point
– Additional lounge/study/activity room to rear with sliding doors to alfresco, split-system air conditioning unit, porcelain tiled flooring
– Master bedroom to the front of the property, en-suite shower room, single vanity and toilet, sliding doors to front veranda
– Two additional bedrooms, with built-in robes
– Fully tiled family shower room in neutral colours, toilet
– Laundry with storage units and access to outside alfresco
– Colourbond fencing and parking for numerous vehicles
– Single car port, private secluded back garden with low maintenance artificial grassed area, vegetable patch
– Undercover alfresco area
– Solar panels for energy efficiency
– Solar hot water system
– Built 1992, block size 701 sqm, zoning R15/R40 with approximately 25 metre frontage – providing a great investment opportunity with potential to sub-divide
For further information and not to miss out on this fantastic opportunity to purchase this great little house with lots to offer, please call Samantha Cottam on 0473 502 100.