This home has so much to offer, starting with a spacious interior; two living areas, theatre, four bedrooms, along with a double garage and extra parking to the front. Many costly extras are included; air conditioning, electric security roller shutters to the front windows, solar panels, pool, heated spa and artificial grassed areas to the front and rear with reticulation to the flower beds. The property has recently been painted and benefits from newly laid timber-effect flooring & new carpets.
Cul-de-sac location, with the beach close by and shopping centres at Joondalup and Currambine. Excellent transport links for commuters; approximately 600 metres to Currambine Train station, and only a short drive to the Mitchell Freeway; it’s perfectly placed. Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Good sized tiled family, kitchen, dining area with split-system air conditioner, freestanding 5-burner gas cooktop with electric oven, sliding doors to outside, undercover entertainment area and shoppers entrance from the garage
– Theatre, projector included in sale, timber-effect flooring, split-system air conditioner and electric security shutter to window
– Master bedroom to the front of the property, with electric security shutter to window, en-suite shower room and toilet, Walk In Robe and split-system air conditioner
– To the rear, overlooking the pool there is a further bedroom, with timber-effect flooring and split-system air conditioner
– Two additional bedrooms, new carpets, with built-in robes
– Main family bathroom, includes bath and shower, vanity
– Laundry with storage and access to outside, separate toilet
– Sparkling below ground pool and heated spa
– Private secluded back yard with low maintenance artificial grassed area
– Reticulation to flower boxes front and rear
– Undercover entertainment area and a separate built-in BBQ
– Solar panels for energy efficiency 5kw
– Built 1995, block size 531 sqm, zoning R80 – providing a great investment opportunity with potential to sub-divide (subject to local authority approval).
For further details, please call Samantha Cottam on 0473 502 100