A real find in Merriwa, this property has lots to offer; with three bedrooms, an activity room (easily converted to make a forth bedroom), plus a separate lounge/theatre room, this property would suit a young couple buying their first home, a savvy investor or someone who simply wants space at a very affordable price.
With a well-appointed master bedroom to the front with roller shutters over the window, a large walk-in-wardrobe and a luxury fully tiled en-suite with indulgent spa bath, double vanities, shower and toilet. The generously proportioned kitchen, family and meals room has beautiful large bi-fold timber doors which invite you out onto the decked undercover alfresco entertainment area overlooking the rear garden.
Fantastic location on the sought after Seagrove Estate; with only a short drive to the beach, and shopping centres at Ocean Keys and Alkimos City. Great for commuting, either by rail or by road with the newly opened Mitchell Freeway extension.
First time buyers no stamp duty to pay and help with fees from the Home Buyers Assistance Account (subject to qualifying conditions).
– Good sized kitchen/dining/family room with wood effect flooring, large bi-fold doors opening onto the timber decked alfresco area overlooking the rear garden, air conditioning unit, modern stainless steel 4-burner gas hob and electric oven, microwave recess, fridge freezer recess, pantry
– Lounge/theatre room, carpet
– Master bedroom to the front of the property, with walk-in-wardrobe, modern fully tiled en-suite with spa bath, shower, double vanities and toilet, carpet, manual security roller shutters to window
– Two additional bedrooms, ceiling fans, with built-in robes, freshly painted
– Potential 4th bedroom, currently used as a study/activity room, freshly painted
– Family bathroom with shower and separate toilet
– Large laundry with walk-in-linen cupboard and access to outside
– Double car port, feature brick paved driveway, off street parking for numerous vehicles
– Undercover timber decked alfresco area overlooking the rear garden
– Gas hot water system
– Paved area around outside of house
– Colourbond fencing
– Small shed
– Built 2001, block size 450 sqm
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to purchase this great house with lots to offer, please call Samantha Cottam on 0473 502 100.