Perfect for First Time Buyers or Investors
I am delighted to offer this gorgeous, ready to move into, property that has recently had a full makeover by the current owners. It features a newly installed light and bright kitchen; a combined family and dining area; sliding doors leading to a paved alfresco; and an inviting garden: its perfect for summer entertaining.
Wood effect flooring, new carpets and freshly painted neutral tones throughout complete the look making the property modern and welcoming. The bathroom has a single shower and a recently installed vanity unit, with clean neutral tones.
Outside, the property has street appeal with a block paved double driveway, remote-controlled single garage door to the car port and colour bond fencing. Fitted solar panels add extra benefit to this appealing property which would suit first home buyers, a savvy investor or even a F.I.F.O worker who wants a manageable sized property.
Located on the sought after Seagrove Estate; only a short drive to the beach, and shopping centres at Ocean Keys and Alkimos City. Just off Marmion Avenue, it’s well situated for commuting, either by rail or by road, and close to the newly opened Mitchell Freeway extension.
First time buyers – no stamp duty to pay and help with fees from the Home Buyers Assistance Account (subject to qualifying conditions).
Investors – get between an estimated rental amount of $285 and $300 per week.
– Good sized kitchen/dining/family room with wood effect flooring, neutral paint colours, doors to rear garden and alfresco, air conditioning unit, newly installed modern kitchen units and stainless steel 4-burner gas stove, electric oven, slide-out range hood, and dishwasher
– Lounge/theatre room, wood effect flooring
– Master bedroom to the front of the property, with walk-in-wardrobe, carpet
– Two additional bedrooms, wardrobe recess, carpets
– Neutral coloured bathroom with new vanity unit, single shower
– Laundry with sliding doors to outside, linen cupboard and toilet
– Electric-roller garage door leading to car port plus additional side space for secure parking, feature brick paved driveway, off street parking for numerous vehicles
– Paved patio alfresco area overlooking the rear garden
– Gas hot water system
– Solar panels
– Automatic reticulation front and rear gardens
– Colourbond fencing
– Small shed
– Built 2001, block size 450 sqm
Don’t miss an opportunity to purchase a ready to move into house, please call Samantha Cottam on 0473 502 100 for further information.