This family home is sure to impress all those searching for their new Quinns Rocks address!
Set on a generous 649sqm block, this property has plenty to get excited about, including but not limited to four good size bedrooms all with robes, a good size kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, an open plan kitchen/family/dining area as well as a fabulous outdoor entertaining area complete with decking, pitched alfresco and room for all the pets & children to run around freely!
Oh, and did we mention the low maintenance gardens, separate lounge/theatre room, ducted evaporative air con throughout and the rear access through the carport for your boat/van/caravan? This home is a must see; located close to transport, schools (Irene McCormack Catholic College is just a 5 min drive), and Ocean Keys Shopping Centre so you can zip down Marmion Ave and be there to meet your friends for a coffee in less than 10 mins!
A 15 minute stroll to the Quinns Dog Beach, the lifestyle this home affords you is a quiet, carefree one with your previous weekends in the gardens now able to be swapped for planning to put a pool in the backyard! The money you save in the garden can then be re-allocated to giving the property a spruce up to your own taste – it is a clear canvas ready to be improved with your ideas and flair.
Summary of features:
– Four great size bedrooms
– Ducted evaporative air con throughout
– Double carport and shoppers entrance
– Rear access to the back garden
– Large reticulated backyard, well presented
– Huge pergola with decked undercover area and plenty of space for entertaining
– Tiled throughout, carpet to bedrooms and lounge
– Good size kitchen with electric oven, gas hot plate, dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and storage and bench space
– Front decking to entrance
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
– Front lounge with double doors, could be theatre room
– Master bedroom with great ensuite, walk in robe
– Low maintenance gardens to front area
– 649 sqm
This is priced to sell – so don’t delay in contacting Kerry on 0422 192 131 to secure an appointment to view before it’s too late!