A great buy, this property has plenty to offer whether you are a first time home buyer, investor or looking to downsize. Set on a spacious block, this three-bedroom, one-bathroom property offers private living, no strata fees and is ready to move in to.
Boasting an easily maintained neat and tidy front garden, double car port with additional off street parking, this property comes with a large private entertaining area to the rear. With colour bond fencing and steps leading down to a further privately fenced and secure area, the home handyman or tradie will be enticed by the large workshop at the back of the block. With rear access, mains power and plumbing and drive-through roller shutter doors, it also has the potential to generate income; the current owner has rented the shed space out for storage at $50 a week.
The culinary space is at the heart of the home and encourages entertaining, adjoining the dining area. The kitchen features a bright, modern design with gloss-white cabinetry, plenty of bench space, stylish stainless steel appliances including 5-burner gas cooktop, electric under-bench oven, dishwasher and glass/stainless steel range hood.
There are two living zones; a separate tiled lounge at the front of the home and to the rear, a council approved patio enclosure with feature wood effect laminate flooring, venetian blinds, opening to the outside entertainment area.
Other features include, but not limited to:
– Kitchen/diner, newly installed, built in appliances, tiled flooring
– Patio enclosure with access to rear entertainment area, feature wood effect laminate flooring, venetian blinds
– Lounge room, split system A/C, tiled flooring
– Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and split system A/C
– 2 x further bedrooms, one with split system A/C
– Gas HWS
– Partially tiled shower room with high gloss finish vanity unit and toilet
– Large shed/workshop with mains power and plumbing
– Private fully paved entertainment area
– Large strata block, no fees
Ideally located, close to Craigie Plaza Shopping Centre and medical centre, and only 2 km to the Mitchell Freeway, Whitfords Train/Bus Station and Whitfords Shopping Centre.
Call Samantha Cottam today on 0473 502 100 for further details and get ready to snap this property up.