8/189 Lakeside Drive, Joondalup WA
$630,000 + GST if applicable
Grant Mathews of First Western Realty is proud to present 8/189 Lakeside Drive Joondalup for sale! This recently refurbished ground floor tenancy comprises approximately 98 sqm internally and 3 undercover car bays on the title.
Located at 189 Lakeside Drive Joondalup, the 2-storey mixed-use complex is located on the corner of Lakeside Drive & Reid Promenade, Joondalup. Externally, the building is about to be repainted so this property will provide an outstanding combination of top-class presentation inside and out, in a super convenient location with loads of parking available.
Your neighbours will include allied health professionals, the popular Le Papillion Cafe, professional services and it's not far from the Lakeside Shopping Centre, Joondalup City Council offices, Quest Apartments, a multitude of cafes and eating places, retail amenities and the Joondalup Hospital Health Precinct. Joondalup Cat buses provide a convenient public transport option if required and in addition to the 3 undercover car bays, there are plentiful car parking options nearby.
• Internally the tasteful, fresh fit-out reflects quality and broad appeal.
• Flexible floor plan with 2 Consulting Rooms or offices, spacious reception/waiting area with plentiful natural light.
• Consulting rooms have hand basins so are perfect for medical/allied medical and other practitioners
• Additional Administrator's office and Playroom which could have a variety of other possible purposes depending on your requirements
• W/C with handbasin
• Kitchenette Available with vacant possession at settlement
• Additonal communal toilets for use of the commercial tenancies in the complex.
• 3 undercover car bays conveniently located near the back door to the premises
• Additional metered parking is available street side at the front of the premises, nearby on Reid Promenade and in the City of Joondalup Car Parking Building at the rear.
• While perfect for allied medical / medical consulting rooms other professionals will appreciate the light and appealing amenities and location on offer.
Outgoings (approximate, amounts to be confirmed):
• Council rates 2023/2024 $3023.16 per annum (based on one payment, includes $150 Business 2023 Property Discount)
• Water Rates approx. $1001.04 per annum based on Sept / Oct 2023 invoice.
• Strata Levies $1307.10 per quarter ($1037.10 admin levy and $270 reserve levy per quarter) based on the January 2024 quarter.
Interest in this property will be high due to the high-quality fit-out, handy location and excellent value on offer. Please call Grant Mathews, Joondalup's leading commercial sales and leasing agent, on 0488 024 352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to arrange your viewing by appointment.
All sizes and details are provided as a guide only and the buyer is required to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves with the accuracy of the information provided. Some fittings and fixtures in the photos may have changed since the photos were taken.