C2/91 Reid Promenade, Joondalup WA
$239,900 + GST - Or For Lease
Be quick to register your interest for C2/91 Reid Promenade, Joondalup as the price has just been reduced to sell.
Compact in size and price but with loads of features, this superb property offers an incredible opportunity for those seeking a modern, versatile office space in a prime location surrounded by other professional services, allied medical and retail businesses, supported by the nearby residential population and "CBD of the North" facilities such as the Joondalup Health Campus, Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University.
Situated at the popular Lakeside Drive end of Reid Promenade, this great-value Joondalup Office space boasts a wide street frontage, providing extensive signage opportunities from the outside, while inside a light and bright working environment will be popular with clients and employees alike.
• Ground Floor
• Contemporary Building
• Well-lit interior, with Natural light from extensive glass frontage to Reid Promenade
• Nearby mix of businesses including services, medical specialists, allied medical, cafes' and retail.
• 2 undercover car bays within a secured car park
• Additional Street Side-car parking and City of Joondalup Car parking building nearby
• Own kitchenette within the unit.
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Accessible w/c (amenities shared with the other Commercial Tenancies).
• Available for purchase or Lease
Don't miss out on this opportunity to secure your value-for-money office space with the rare benefit of 2 car bays in this highly sought-after location.
Contact Grant Mathews of First Western Realty today by emailing email@example.com or call 0488 024 352 to arrange a viewing.
Details provided for this property are for information only and should not be taken as a representation in any respect on the part of the vendor or their agent. Prospective clients should make their own enquiries regarding the property or fixtures before entering into any Contract, or Lease Agreement. All plans and measurements are approximate and not to scale.