68 Chesham Rise, Alkimos WA
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers upgrades and finishes that take it to another level. It has a coastal, relaxed vibe with extras that include underground new pool, games room, theatre room, high ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, solar panels and the list goes on. It must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
* Huge master bedroom leading into the ensuite and big WIR
* Large home theatre
* Open plan family and dining areas
* Gourmet kitchen overlooking the living & dining areas with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk in pantry
* The 3 minor bedrooms are also generously double-sized, with built in robes - perfect for the growing family
* High quality bathrooms and laundry
* 2nd separate WC
* 31 course ceilings throughout
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
* 6.6 KW Solar System
* Separate games room on a back
* Alfresco at back overlooking pool area (pool surrounded by glass pool fencing)
* Artificial lawns that make weekends for fun, not gardening
* Double garage, remotely controlled
* Built in 2015
* Total house area 206sqm
* Block size 531sqm
The location could not be better. You have a lots of new parks surround and Trinity Village Shopping Centre is less than 1km away. Alkimos College 1.1km with the district sporting fields next door to the college. Alkimos Primary is less than 1km. The new freeway access at Romeo Road is 5 minutes drive away, as will be the new Alkimos railway station (currently being constructed). The beach is also just a short drive.
Whether you are looking for a place to live, grow and thrive or a fantastic investment property (rent appraisal in the vicinity of $750 per week this amazing property ticks all the boxes.
Don't be disappointed - come and view!!
For further details, please contact Magda Grek on 0406 647 779
Details provided for this property is for information only and should not be taken as a representation in any respect on the part of the vendor or their agent. Prospective clients should make their own enquiries regarding the property or fixtures before entering into any Contract or Lease Agreement. All plans and measurements are approximate and not to scale.